We are always looking for interesting and talented people. We love games, we make games that are set up to bring joy and pleasure to people and new experiences. We like it when people understand games and understand the full potential of Virtual Reality. We work closely with various global companies and participate in the promotion of our products on the markets of America, Europe and Asia. You can become a part of our team that works on unique and original projects.
Technical Artist/3D Artist
What are you going to do:
What is important to us:
- Create materials, optimize and support them;
- search for performance weaknesses and optimization;
- work with blending, animation, introduce them into the game;
- provide support to the art team on technical issues, help improve the pipeline;
- introduce ready-made effects into the game, create functionality for them, if there is none;
- to establish communication and help solve technical problems between the teams of developers and artists.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 tools and processes, including material and content optimization;
- knowledge and understanding of the features of optimizing game graphics for VR projects;
- skills in creating complex materials and shaders;
- communication experience within the team and assistance in resolving issues between the teams of developers and artists.
- experience in Blender, Substance Designer;
- experience in 3D rendering, shading and working with visual effects;
- experience with animation of game characters and technology.
If you want to join our team, fill out the form: